Majestic Trees has seen rapid growth year on year... and that profitability is shared with staff through an innovation staff reward scheme, which sees employees who are paid 15% above the market norm share 25% of the net profits of the company each year.
It is the people who make Majestic Trees. We’ve built up a close knit, highly skilled team whose passion and input has been invaluable.
Majestic Trees is always looking for outstanding people to join our team. If you are driven, ambitious, hardworking with a passion for horticulture, we may be the company you are looking for!
We only hire people who are honest and who have ethics beyond reproach. So if you agree with that ethos and are looking for a new challenge in a rapidly growing company where you believe you can make a difference, please call or email your CV. Even if we are not currently advertising a position you would be interested in, but think you would like to talk to Majestic Trees about your career plans, please contact us.
We reward our staff with industry leading pay and benefits including profit sharing, a great working environment as part of a terrific team and excellent tools and equipment to do the job. Our current openings are listed below:
We will require a completed (in detail) application form, which you can download by clicking the adjacent button. We look forward to hearing from you.
with continued growth we are looking for an Operations Manager to:
- Orchestrate and participate in the day to day management of the planting team.
- Liaise closely with the sales team and customers to schedule their orders for delivery and planting.
- Manage the logistics of the fleet of 7 trucks and all the heavy specialized equipment needed at numerous projects throughout the UK.
- Develop and manage budgets for the department, control inventory and the ordering of timely supplies.
- Work alongside and support the nursery team.
You will need:
- The ability to oversee, develop and design systems and control the process in an efficient and effective manner.
- Critical thinking, decision making, conflict management and problem solving ability.
- Excellent customer service skills including a good telephone manner showing commitment to Quality, Service and Professionalism.
- Great people management skills with the ability to influence, lead and motivate with an ‘anything is possible’ attitude.
- A sound geographical understanding of the UK and the road network.
- Excellent paperwork and IT skills.
- The ability to contribute to both short and long term organizational planning and strategy.
- The ability for clear thinking and constant multi-tasking in peak periods that can be stressful and fast paced.
Nurseryperson with Strong Pruning Skills
We are currently looking for an experienced horticulturalist to expand our team, preferably with both drip irrigation and extensive tree growing and pruning knowledge who has good machine skills. Upright scissor lift and Genie Z45 platform work from 4-13 meters high required to prune our specimen trees. PA1&6 helpful.
Click here to download the application form in PDF format
We started our Apprenticeship Programme in 2011 to develop and train our future horticulturists. These apprentices spent four days per week working within our team, and one day per week studying horticulture at Capel Manor College. We accept applications for this programme year round, though it may be many months before a decision is made as to the number of apprentices we are looking for at our next intake. If you are interested, we encourage you to download the application form attached and fill it out completely. In due course we will inform you when we would like to interview you, and thereafter the progress of your application.
Experienced Tree Planters
We have no current openings, but may well add additional members to our 7 man team in the future. We prefer to hire trained horticulturists with previous experience in planting large trees. We work in all weather and the work is hard but rewarding, and some overnights are required, though always well fed and in nice accommodation.
HGV1 and 2/Machine Operator
Unfortunately, we have no current vacancies, but may well add additional members to the 5 person HGV team in the future. However, all of our drivers must be willing to offload the trees, plant and get muddy. It is hard work and not for steering jockeys. You must be fit and able to work long hours as needed, but the rewards are high for our industry.
We will require a completed (in detail) application form, which you can download
We look forward to hearing from you.